1. Be respectful to each other, we all share a similar interest. Agree to disagree on opinions and leave it at that. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it. Offensive posts will be edited or deleted, sometimes without warning.
2. Forbidden content - Posts relating to the provision, supply or request of illegal activities including multiplayer cheating, warez, hacks, and cracks will be moderated. Commercial advertising is forbidden on the forums, if you wish to advertise a commercial enterprise then please contact the site administrators. All other activities advertising other sites/services will be dealt with on a case by cases basis. Copyright infringement including plagiarism will not be tolerated.
3. Offensive content - remarks and images about race, sexual preferences and erotica/porn have no place on Hupit and be removed and with punishment to follow. Limit the use of CAPS lock and limit the use of memes/troll pics outside of the Off-topic sub-forum. Hupitgaming isn't 4chan.
4. Offensive language - As a gaming site, we are visited by a variety of people and age ranges. As such your posts should be suitable for all ages/backgrounds. Although swearing is not forbidden, it should be kept to a minimum and MUST NOT be used in post titles.
5. Multiple accounts are forbidden. The use of any techniques to circumvent sanctions on a user's account are also forbidden. If your account was temporarily banned and you attempt to circumvent the action, you risk being permanently banned from the site.
6. Instead of trying to correct a users mistake or point out a rule violation by yourself, please use the Report to Moderator function so we can keep track of it.
7. Please ensure you are posting new threads in the appropriate section or sub-category of the forum.
8. Decisions and actions taken by the site administrators and their moderating team are not up for discussion in public. Action is taken against a user because they have been unable to follow these simple rules. Do not create forum threads because you disagree with action that has been taken. Any such message/post will be locked/deleted and earn you an account sanction.
If you think a moderator made a wrong decision, please contact one of the following moderator supervisors RubicksHD, nightboy or OKcheesus.
9. Freedom of speech - Your right is not infringed by any of these rules and/or action that may be taken against your posts or account. Should you disagree then please feel free to set up your own website where you can have as much freedom of speech as you feel you deserve.
10. 25 posts - Before promoting yourself or your channels or other content on an external site, please ensure you have over 25 forum posts otherwise your post will be deleted.
warning(x2), temporary ban(x2), permanent ban. Not necessarily in that order as it depends on the behavior and history of the individual user on the forums. If you receive a warning via PM from an administrator or moderator you should accept it and follow any instructions in how to improve your standing. If you still feel like a moderator made a wrong decision contact a moderator supervisor as stated above.
Ideally we shouldn't need to put those rules in place, but as there are people out there who do not seem to know how to treat others with respect these are necessary and should impact only those who are incapable of taking part in a supportive and positive online community.